top of page
Empty Stage


YISHAN designed a series of videos, bite-size lectures, and useful templates to help applicants with Canadian immigration matters. Download and share these quick tips and tools





Canada's labour market

Labour market

Useful links

Useful links

Federal programs

Do you want to work, study, visit, travel through or live permanently in Canada? Answer a few questions to find out what immigration programs you can apply for.

This online form is developed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Provincial programs

Each province and territory has its own “streams” and requirements. To be nominated by a province or territory, you must follow the instructions on their website and contact them directly.

Work experience

The National Occupational Classification (NOC) is Canada’s national system for describing occupations.
You can search the NOC to find where an occupation is classified or to learn about its main duties, educational requirements, or other useful information.

Language level

You must prove your language skills by taking an approved language test. 

Police certificates

When you apply to become a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen, you and your family members must include a police certificate. 

Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

ECA is a report issued by an organization designated by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration that verifies the authenticity of a foreign diploma, certificate, or credential and assesses its equivalence to a Canadian educational credential. If an organization isn’t on this list, the assessments will not be accepted by IRCC.

Medical exam

You must see a doctor on the list of panel physicians. Your own doctor can’t do the medical exam. The panel physician doesn’t make the final decision about your medical exam.